The safety and security of all of our users’ personal information is extremely important to us. Vic's Bingo follows meticulous security regulations to safeguard against the harm or mishandling and modification of the information under our control.
Information We Collect
Vic's Bingo is committed to respecting and protecting your data privacy. To make sure you have the best experience possible when you visit and/or register Vic's Bingo may collect selected anonymous information and certain personal information. This declaration serves to divulge the information gathered by Vic's Bingo and how we manage to safeguard your privacy.
Website Tracking Information
Vic's Bingo will automatically log the IP addresses that access the site. This is part of our site’s procedure and for our own statistical analysis of site traffic. This may also include other information gathered including pages viewed, the date and time the site was accessed, the type of Internet browser you are using and the domain name from which you are linked to our site. However, this anonymous website information automatically collected does not individually identify you.
You may be required to provide personal information such as:
- • Name and home address;
- • Telephone number and email address, in order to register an account at Vic's Bingo and make deposits, withdrawals, participate in promotions and receive certain information from us;
- • Debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which the Company shall undertake;
- • In addition, personal information can be gathered as part of a contest application.This personal information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties.
To maintain correct and accurate personal information, you are able to update personal details at your sole discretion. In order to do so, users must meet our account security requirements such as providing valid documents.
Disclosure of Information
For advertising purposes, the system will log your IP addresses to supply better advertising features such as language specific banners. The information is used only for marketing purposes and it is not shared with any third party.
Email addresses are being used only to provide players with a variety of information pertaining to our promotional newsletters, software updates and various Vic's Bingo materials.
For fraud detection and control purposes, the user agrees that Vic's Bingo has the right to transfer his/her personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners.
Data Privacy and Security
We maintain the greatest standards available to keep your information safe with us. All information transferred uses encryption technology in order to protect unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss of user personal identifiable information collected online.
Cookie Use Policy
- • In order to identify the user’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the user returns to Vic's Bingo;
- • To allow the analysis of website traffic in order to make suitable improvements for site functionality.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our user data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support department at: firstname.lastname@example.org