Vic's Bingo cares deeply about the well-being of all the members of its community. A part of this concern includes making sure that it clearly communicates the Vic's Bingo stance towards the values and support that its members can expect to experience. We strive to ensure that all our members understand all the positive and negative elements of online gaming so that each player can make informed decisions about their own activities.
Vic's Bingo regards online gaming as a privilege and acknowledges that although it is an entertaining and enjoyable activity for community members around the globe, it can be an issue for others to play responsibly.
Commitment to You
Here at Vic's Bingo, we recognize how important responsible gaming is and believe that all our members should fully understand their own motivation for playing online games before they can fully enjoy them. As such, we ask players with concerns to ask themselves a few simple questions that can help ensure that they are playing for the right reasons, based on an assessment of the benefits AND the risks of online gaming. This way, members can make the best decisions for themselves when it comes to if and how much they should play.
Consider the following questions about your online gaming habits:
- WHY: Why do I play online games? Why have you enjoyed or regretted any online gaming experiences?
- WHEN? When do you usually play online? When did you last think about the positive or negative nature of your gaming routine?
- HOW MUCH? How much money and how much time do you spend playing online games? How much has online gaming contributed – or taken away – from your life?
After you’ve reflected on your answers to the above questions, you’ll have a better grasp of why you play and if you have a gut feeling about whether online gaming is a positive or negative force in your life. It could very well have both good and bad effects – so it is important to reflect slowly and consider the full picture of your own gaming habits. Not everyone has a gambling problem, but it is healthy for everyone to take time to consider how their own activities impact their life in the big picture. As such, we recommend you also think about some of the following questions:
(We consider the health of our members to be a top priority. We support gamblersanonymous.org, who provide these and other resources on their site)
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gaming?
- Has gaming ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did online gaming affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gaming?
- Did gaming cause a decrease in your ambition efficiency?
- After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your online gaming?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
The more questions you answered YES to, the more likely you might have an issue with gambling.
Forming Good Habits
Here are some additional tips to keep in mind to create and maintain a healthy approach to online gaming:
- Never borrow money to gamble
- Don’t treat gambling as a way to earn money
- Set time limits for your online gaming sessions
- Be sure to engage in other activities as well as online gaming
- Don’t try to win back what you’ve lost
A Community of Support
Gaming responsibly includes educating yourself about how you can protect against developing problematic online gaming habits. Vic's Bingo is here to help you maintain a positive, healthy approach to online gaming, including time-out periods, deposit limits, account closure, and timed session limits. You can rely on the Vic's Bingo team to be with you for all steps of the way in ensuring you are healthy about your online gaming experience.
You are able to close your account at any time you wish. To do so or to get more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com